Padd Solutions

Converted by Falcon Hive

Still ill! :(

First day of teaching at Batong, the public school. Classes of 20 6-7 year olds. The class is CRAZY. A primary school bigger than my university. About 8 buildings, each 4-5 stories, a huge courtyard where every morning all the students amass ( a lot of students, in the thousands easily ) and raise the Chinese flag and listen to the national anthem. I'll have to get photos when I'm not leaking snot everywhere!

As for the teaching, I teach the same 50minute class 7-8 times! Every time a different bunch of students. It's pretty crazy! Its like you're stuck in some sort of groundhog day.

In the evening.... more skating! Then hung out at the duck shop with Dwayne & co. A good day.

(2) Comments

  1. Anonymous On 15 March 2009 at 11:03

    Hey man, it actually called BeiTang. "Bei" means North and "Tang" means alley. The school is just off of the "North Alley" which is a widely known street in Weinan. Most schools are named after the street that they're located on. Sorry to sound like a smart ass.

     
    Joe On 15 March 2009 at 12:50

    Haha, I was actually wondering how to spell it, now I know :)

    That said, I can't spell most things in English, but "Shhhhh!"

     

Post a Comment