Padd Solutions

Converted by Falcon Hive

So, went on another photo spree today. Mainly with my telephoto lens. I've been playing further with post-processing. I think there's some goodies in here. So much so, that I'll highlight the **goodie!** photos!

Photos marked **goodie!** are probably worth clicking for full-screen love.

^ So, A bunch of 'monks' came up to us while we were skating. I say 'monks' because they were smoking, and had wallets full of American dollars. They're pretty much shady con-artists, but we enjoy them trying to sell us whatever it is they're trying to pedal.

^ One of them sure did like Tim's skateboard though, haha.

^ Tim doing his thing

^ Woosh

**goodie!** I like this shot.

**goodie!** One of my favourite shots of the day

^ More of the same. Fun fact: his T-shirt roughly says "I am not a communist." He's a commedian.

^ Haha, random old people are awesome

^ Woop! The side of the building is one-way glass. The people inside were probably a little freaked out, but at least I got to take a photo of a handsome guy. :D

**goodie!** Tim looks deep in thought

**goodie!** More of Tim looking deep in thought 

^ I want one of these in my back garden

^ Good enough to drink

^ Hello sexeh!

**goodie!** Hehe. We're just that cool.

^ I was in McDonalds when I saw this bird outside. So I took a photo. 

^ Random taxi. It's green because it's from Xi'an. So now you know.

^ Ah... I love how people carry stuff around. UK traffic cops would have a field-day

^ More fresh Hondas on the streets of China.

**goodie!** Love this shot of a modified Suzuki Swift often seen around Weinan. I like how both driver and passenger are staring at me.

^ More Honda metal. 

^ This guy looked quite trendy waiting for a taxi. I ocassionaly snap random people. I figured I better upload one of a guy incase I ever upload one of a chick, stop people accussing me of devilish deeds!

**goodie!** One of my favourite shots of the day! 

^ I was taking these shots from the other side of a dual carriageway. Apparently being white and holding a huge-ass camera makes me stand out still.

^ Looking down the 27'c road

^ Typical Weinan street in the day

^ Typical biker gang

^ Tim thinking he's 16 all over again

^ This guy was trimming a tree with a knife tied to a stick that was tied to a stick. I love Chinese 'engineering.'

**goodie!** The same Suzuki Swift as the last post. Shot with the 300mm this time.

^ More after-market love for the Suzukis. This one is actually owned and driven by a chick.

**goodie!** I still can't resist taking photos of white Hondas.

**goodie!** People here use normal rain umbrellas as sun-umbrellas. This amuses me. ( and makes good photos)

^ Random intersection crossing

**goodie!** Walking up one street, I saw dwayne on the otherside of the road trying to stay in the shade. His sepia-tones made for quite a good snap

^ MELONS!

^ Random bikes

**goodie!** Hiding down an alleyway

That concluded my photowalk, but not my day! Today I made another stupid purchase to add to the list. An office chair! Hahahahha. So... I'm spending hardly any time at my laptop, but still I felt the need to upgrade. I watch the F1 Grand Prix's on my laptop, so I have to be comfy, and boy, is this chair comfy! Don't think it will fit in my suitcase, I guess it will be in the same garage sale as my roller blades.

^ Check it out. White-wall tyres and everything! Mine for the tidy sum of about £18 !


^ Woop! Check me out!

Well, 2 blog posts in 2 days. That should buy me some brownie points for a while.

1 Comment

  1. Anonymous On 8 April 2009 at 20:41

    Yeay!!! Told you that you should get a chair!! The one u were sitting on looked way 2 uncomfortable compared to the luxury you are sooo used to at home!! hehe!! And don't worry about bringing it home...the way people transport large things in Asia you will have no problem!! Just tie it to your back and hoist the blades over your shoulder! Sorted! Amy x p.s I know sod all about photography but that lense makes the pics look 100% better than usual!

     

Post a Comment