Padd Solutions

Converted by Falcon Hive


Okay, My good friend / colleague Fangfang is getting married in a few weeks, so her and her husband-to-be wanted to take some photos in their wedding garb, I heard about this and offered / asked if I could trundle along with my camera.

They turned out to be some of the greatest pictures / some of my most-favourite pictures I've ever taken.

Check it:


^ Fangfang in her lovely western-style dress

^ The lense-hood creeping into the corners of the frame, I think it adds to the shot

^ Very pretty!

^ She knows how to pose

^ Myself with the lovely bride to be

^ The fiancé showed up

Then we finally went out to the reservoir. Lots of locations to choose from, but we had to pretty much stick to one, and trapsing around the off-road terrain in wedding garb would be tough. I decided on a wheat field near some trees. The wheat proved to be a nice setting, the colour, the texture, and the way it shows the depth of field. Anyway, as so:


^ I loved how this tree lent over. :)

^ :)

^ I like this pose

^ Hahaha. Fangfang handing out a good beating!

^ Wheat, Tree, people. I like the balance of this one

^ Playing hide-and-seek

^ :)

^ My favourite shot of the day

^ Surrounded by wheat

^ Wardrobe change! Into the more-asian dress

^ I like the contrast of the red and green :)

^ Looking dreamy

^ Fangfang's friend, Melinda, also decided to jump into her dress for a few photos

^ Covering your friends dress in wheat before her wedding. Priceless. Enjoy your itchy wedding day :-P

^ :-)

^ Hahaha, Fangfang knows who's boss. I need to crop this shot. ;-)

^ The mauseleum in the background

^ Happy couple :)

^ Like sisters

and I've thrown all the black and white ones together:


^I love the texture of that tree, with the texture of the wheat

^ Awwww!

^ :)

^ I like this group shot


^ Very happy! I wish them both many many happy years together.


Coming soon: A post of some more candid shots from the day. Hopefully post that up tomorrow!

1 Comment

  1. Anonymous On 23 April 2009 at 18:24

    omg!! Wow! Fangfang could be a model she looks beautiful in the dress(es)!! And you have found your calling for when/if u come back....a wedding photographer!! Fantastic pics!!!
    Amy xoxo

     

Post a Comment