Padd Solutions

Converted by Falcon Hive


Okay, so my DCs which I loved so much back in England when they were new and shiny have taken a bit of a beating in China. As a reminder, they used to be new and shiny:



But a few months in China has reduced them to:

^ (Pictured after a quick clean)

So, I decided to freshen them up a bit:

^ I love it! ^_^

Originally I wanted to buy the blue and pink laces, but Beryl wouldn't let me :( She said they'd look stupid (some will argue she was/is right) so I had to go back to the shop without her the next day and buy a pair of blue and a pair of pink. :D

^ Bad ass.

^ The view from up here. :) I wish they were a bit thicker, but... they still work!

Of course...buying a pair of blue and a pair of pink meant that I had a spare of each, and of course, when Beryl actually saw the laces, she thought they looked great. So, I hooked her up:

^ Tiny feet :-P

^ Ta-dar! Couples in China wear matching t-shirts and stuff, so we get some strange looks! We try to synchronise our steps so we both step blue-pink-blue-pink. :)

^ Swish!

^ Pink pink blue blue :D


^ BLUE! :)

Well, yet another blog post coming tomorrow about the sports day, but I'll leave you with one pic:



Full post hopefully coming tomorrow!

G'nite!

1 Comment

  1. Anonymous On 25 April 2009 at 16:50

    siiighhh..what young love does to you!! heehee!! But i'm confused about one thing...you say couples in China wear matching t-shirts etc so why do you get strange looks?? x amy x

     

Post a Comment