Padd Solutions

Converted by Falcon Hive


DAMN! They were some tasty pancakes. I was cringing when I put the first one in my mouth, which is possibly why it tasted so damn good. Having not eaten anything particularly savory in two months, it was a crazy taste sensation!

Beryl was around my place, so she acted as an excellent assistant / critic / pancake-model, haha. Anyway, I have to head out to eat soon, so here's some random photos that I took when I wasn't stuffing my face. :)

^ My preperation area, in its entirety. Oh, and I had no measuring apperatus... so it was all done by eye ;) Oh... and yes I did use individual saschets of butter. This is what happens when you can't read packaging in the super market!

^ Melting the butter in my swanky new pan. :)

^ Beryl also proved to be an excellent automatic whisk! :P

^ Check the awesomeness of my batter.

^ Ta-dar!

^ Beryl after eating her first ever pancake. I don't know if she's throwing the peace sign, or awarding me 2 out of 10. :(

^ Nom nom nom nom. Sugar and lemon, a winning combination.

^I was bitching that the light on my stove wasn't making my pancakes look their best, cue the pancake-model!

^ Then I made a better pancake... so decided that one needed the pancake model treatment. Unfortunately the model got downgraded.


^ Check out my pancake-serving action!

Delicious. Can't wait to cook some again!

(0) Comments

Post a Comment