Padd Solutions

Converted by Falcon Hive

Final set of photos from Tuesday! Argh! Its actually Friday now, and I'm only just finishing Tuesdays blog post. I'm so far behind, but every waking hour im in my hotel - I'm blogging / sorting photos! I don't even have time to edit the photos; they're all just straight as they come off the camera.

^ Outside the SWFC. You may have gathered; but it's a pretty tall building!

^ Foggy night. Even the low skyscrapers were glowing.

^ I love love love love the exterior skin of the building.

^ and how quickly it disappears into the mist! So comic-book-esq!

^ Love it!

^ The lobby! Again, super comic-book-style!

^ Me standing with the Oriental Pearl (TV Tower) visible behind.

^ Looking back towards the SWFC.

^ It started raining HARD on the way back.

^ Ended the night how I end pretty much every night in China. Tsingtao. :)

Thats tuesday wrapped. Onto Wednesday!

(0) Comments

Post a Comment