Padd Solutions

Converted by Falcon Hive

Another lazy day today! Managed to wrangle Tim outta bed at about 10:00am. Then down to the market. Most of the good stalls had gone because it was so late. Then I saw some juicy-ass looking meat-on-a-stick things on a stall. Yum! So, I ordered some, and then the lady rolled them in some curry powder :(



So, turns out I couldn't eat them. Far too hot/spicy. So, I need to learn the Chinese for "No damn curry powder!"

The rest of the day was pretty lazy watching some stuff on my laptop, then spent an HOUR cleaning my bathroom! Its quite shiny now, although nowhere near what we'd call "clean" back home. C'est la vie.

In the evening we went to a duck restaurant. It was the best-worst restaurant ever. They made ordering a palava, even with Aya translating for us. But then they redeemed themselves with the best spare ribs evar. They didn't even have any sauce, yet were so juicy! =D Then the duck came, and that was so-so... but the rice was horrible! The whole top-surface of the rice was yellow and hard! Eugh. What kinda Chinese restaurant can't cook rice. Douchebags.

Then me and Tim headed back to mine and started eyeing up a trip to Shanghai next week. It'd be a nice city to see.......

Another lazy day tomorrow! :D

(0) Comments

Post a Comment