Padd Solutions

Converted by Falcon Hive

So.... Wednesday morning grabbed the subway to the people's square. 
^ Chinese people doing what Chinese people do best - being numerous.

^ My brunch. Fast-food; China style.

^ This is a pizza hut in Shanghai. Pizza hut here is super, super, super pimp. And the menu was awesome. More like a general American diner than an italian / pizza place. I had ribs and waffles. I was a happy man.

^ Again, super nicely decorated.

^ Me looking happy to be in a Pizza hut! I HATE pizza!

^ Again... check the decor! In a PIZZA HUT! hahahhaa. I <3>

^ Jackie Chan endorsing more Canon goodness. :D

^ Found a Uniqlo store in one of the malls. Uniqlo are awesomeness. Its like the Japanese GAP.... maybe.

^ And... outside the TV tower. Next post - Photos taken INSIDE the TV tower! :D

(0) Comments

Post a Comment