Padd Solutions

Converted by Falcon Hive

So, I arrived in Weinan at maybe 8:00pm? Dropped off my bags at Tim's place, then he rang the other English teachers and "Pinky" (a Chinese ex-student of Aston) to go for a meal. We went to "pinky's mum's friend's place" - a really nice restaurant a few blocks away from Tim's apartment. When I say 'Really nice restaurant' - its not at all what you think. No decor or anything, just tables and chairs... that seems to be the norm for most restaurants. Anyway, we got shown to a room in the back, there was a large round table with 6-7 chairs. Me, Tim, Rob (the English manager at Aston), Jason (the guy who was covering until I got here) and Pinky all crowded around and ordered some food.

I was way, way too tired to even put together a coherent sentance, but a bunch of dishes got ordered, one of them being the nicest sweet and sour pork I've ever had. Got to know people a bit, while fighting through the fatigure. Had my first propper Chinese Tsingtao in a huge bottle, which is the norm over here. Walked back to Tim's apartment, fell asleep while talking to him a few times, so decided to call it a night. Climbed into bed, and blacked out as soon as my head hit the pillow.

(0) Comments

Post a Comment