Padd Solutions

Converted by Falcon Hive

So, Tried to time it so the sun would be going down as we were up the TV tower. Started out with a few shots with the telephoto lens.


^ Building work in Shanghai. Fancy that.

^ Traffic in Shanghai. Okay; thats a little shocking. :p

^ Apparently this way is East! And in the background; the observatory where I was the day before.

^ The walkway I was in the day before. Hehehe, even with the 300mm max'd out; they looked so small.

^ The TV tower is TALL. And we were right at the top in the space module. This gives you an idea of JUST HOW HIGH the SWFC is!

^ Another shot of the SWFC, its just so pwetty.

^ I love this tripplet of buildings. It was cool to watch them change as it got darker.

^ The lower observation deck. ( The big ball near the top when ur looking at the tower. The Space Module is the tiny ball just above it. )

^ As demonstrated in this handy picture. Previous picture was taken in the 2nd "ball" from the top.

^ Shanghai at dusk. Pretty boring without its lights on.

^ Me chilling out with a few million people.

^ The lady running the Kodak booth was playing Solitaire. I <3>

^ Inside the space module. The Space module was very small, and very quiet. Its like an extra £5 to go to the space module compared to the "standard" observation deck. Well worth it for the serenity.

^ More Shanghai at dusk. A few lights starting to come on.

^ The entrance to the space module.

^ My two favourite buildings starting to get lit up a bit more.

^ I love shots like this.

^ As it got darker, the lights INSIDE the space module started to reflect off the windows. This haz'd out a lot of my photos... and in later pics you'll see my blatent reflection. C'est la vie.
 
^ Getting darker!

^ The tripplet starting to contrast against the sky / river.

^ Shanghai really starts to come alive at night.

^ Darker still!

^ I liked the orange hue of the street lights.

^ Started playing with some long exposure pictures. There was a tiny window sill, and I had my baby tripod. I couldn't keep the camera perfectly still, as I still had to hold it a little to stop it sliding down the slanted window sill. But... hey ho. You get what you're given.

^ <3

^ Wish I could have opened the windows to get rid of the glare.

^ Shanghai looks awesome at night, no?

^ Pwetty.

^ Thats an awesome shade of blue.

^ Electric blue. I like.

^ The North-East side of the river.

The North side of the city.

^ I like this shot. Taken from the lower, standard, observation deck.

^ Lots of nice colours here.


^ and voila. Me looking exhausted from taking a gazillion photos!

Hope you enjoyed those snaps as much as I loved taking them. It's a beautiful city, I recommend it to everyone!

1 Comment

  1. Anonymous On 26 February 2009 at 21:50

    Seriously, I have jelly legs just looking at this. I don't know how u did it!! Amy x

     

Post a Comment