Padd Solutions

Converted by Falcon Hive

Sunday I slept solid until mid-day, when Tim came over from work on his lunch and asked if I wanted to join him for his two afternoon classes. I threw on some clothes, rubbed the sleep from my eyes and staggered the 100 meters or so to Aston. Once inside I got introduced to all the Chinese teachers, and all the desk staff. Far too many names to remember, but all really friendly, and I look forward to getting to know them all better.

Tim's first class was a C5 I think - around 7-8 years old. They had to do a few listening / speaking exams, then afterwards there was some time left to kill in the lesson, so we played a few games. It was really cool getting to know some of the kids, and I can't wait to be teaching some of them. Following that a similar thing happened with Tim's C9 class (17+ yrs old) then I went to get some photos taken for Monday's trip to the residency office in Xi'an.

Sunday night we went to another small restaurant on the other side of town. Ate various dishes then pretty much got asked to leave after we four english teachers were playing drums with out chopsticks. We like to give a good impression of westerners. :-P

Sunday night I got back to Tim's place, again pretty tired, so I had an early night, ready for my 7am start to Monday.

It's Monday night as I'm writing this, but so much happened today that it's gonna take me 30mins to make the blog post, and I'm far too tired for that. Hopefully I'll catch up tomorrow, so far it's busy busy busy.

Oh, and it's still very surreal - I'M IN THE MIDDLE OF FREAKIN' CHINA!!!!!!11111111111

(0) Comments

Post a Comment