Padd Solutions

Converted by Falcon Hive


My lock is TIED to the door with STRING.

This is the ghetto. This is China.

This is the view when you enter my apartment. The slide door to the right is the kitchen, the door next to that is my spare room, which is currently set up as the living room due to whack previous tennants. The door dead ahead is my luxury bathroom. To the left of that is my main bedroom, and immediately to the left is the front room, which is currently acting as....well... im not too sure.
The kitchen. E-coli, Salmenali, they all live here.
My front room. Errr, I guess I could get a ping pong table.
My bedroom. Check the VIP wardrobes. Oh, and the single bed cover on the double bed. Yeah, Five star stuff.
The bathroom. Eurgh. Just close your eyes when you're in here, and think of home. Check out the sink. I'm supposed to brush my teeth in that? No thanks.
Tim acting as my scale-man to demonstrate on just how small my toilet is. They obviously saw me coming. Yuck yuck yuck.
My current living room. Which I think is a spare room. Check the rabbits on the blind. Yeah, China.
and this is where im currently broadcasting from. 
The apartment block from outside. My window is one of the ground floor ones you see there.
The hall of my apartment. Sound activated lights. Welcome to 2009.
Tim demonstrating my door. The door behind doesnt even close. So, this is my privacy. I guess I can't see his crotch...

I'd be lying if I said I didn't miss my bedroom. But I'll see what I can do to this place. Hopefully gonna get a lock thats actually attached to the door soon. That'd be nice.

(0) Comments

Post a Comment