Padd Solutions

Converted by Falcon Hive

Sunday 22nd

An 8am start to the teaching Shenanigans, but with a 3:15pm finish. Went skating straight after school, skated for a few hours, finishing up at around 5:30pm. Grabbed some food in the evening, then just potatoed around my apartment in the evening. I've been in a foul mood the past few days, and don't know why. Feels like there's a rain cloud following me around, and it's 25'c and blue skies!

Monday 23rd

Met Tim and Dumi at 7:30am to grab a taxi over to Beitang. Taught the same 35minute lesson on body parts 7 times. By the end of it, the word "head" and "hand" sounded the same to me. Drilling simple words over and over all day really sends your brain's perception of them wonky. Throughout the day the three of us endulged in these yougurt-in-a-bad things. They're freaking delicious. We each consumed 7 of them throughout the day... so about a litre of yougurt each. Nom nom nom. Finished at 3pm, then had a Chinese lesson for an hour. The language continues to remind me of why I hated French and German at school. None of that stuff sinks in at all. After that, headed to the korean BBQ joint with Tim and Aya where my rain cloud temporarily dissapaited with the copious amounts of meat that instead appeared to fall from the sky. Feeling full, we walked home and stopped off at the arcade where I played some Inital D 3rd stage. After that, headed home accompanied by my metaphorical rain cloud, started to watch a movie and noticed I was dropping off, so retired to bed.

Expect boring blog posts to continue until this area of low pressure buggers off. I'm working on a plan to help that happen... details forthcoming tomorrow... or... ya know... whenever I write about tomorrow. :-p

(0) Comments

Post a Comment