Padd Solutions

Converted by Falcon Hive

My new gang:

^ This is where I list there names from left to right. Can't remember / pronounce any of them. :(

The day started with a demo class by Rob. After that me and Tim started walking around town to take photos.

^ Three per bike in China

^ Loads and loads of cool looking old guys on bikes

^ Im not sure if these guys were window cleaning, but I loved their bamboo ladder

^ This guy was haulin trash around town


We eventually started taking photos of some kids roller blading, they were really, really good... anyway, I wanted to talk to them, so Tim totally sucked as my wingman, and left me to go say "hi" on my own. Between them they spoke about 10 words of English, but through a lot of miming and a lot of awkward pauses, we became introduced. Immediately they wanted me and Tim to join in with the skating. Tim's feet were too big for any of their skates (Chinese people have tiny feet, I had the skates from the tallest guy.) Tim didn't seem upset by his bad luck, and instead opted to laugh at me for the rest of the afternoon. 

^ Backwards one-footed slaloms

^ Erm... backwards no-footed slaloms!

^ Ain't no thing

^ One of the guys trying to teach me

^ More bad attempts from yours truly


^ Me and my new instructor / friend

^ Wooooosh, check me out

^ and backwards too!

^ Boys got skills

^ Gettin' funky

^ two thumbs up

^ Shamone!

^ There were some pretty good beats playing throughout!

^ Awwwwwwww!

^ Kapow!

^ A seriously hot chick.

^ Lots of people just stopping to watch

^ Combats seem to be the order of the day


^ Everyone was better than me... even the girls :P

They were pretty keen to hang out some more in the future. It could be interesting with the language barrier. We've already asked their name and their age... from here on in, the questions get hard!

The night finished with Tim and Aya around here watching a DVD. Around midnight they left to go back to their place... only to find out they're locked out! So, they just returned to my place... I'll let you know how comfy my sofa is tomorrow!

(0) Comments

Post a Comment