Padd Solutions

Converted by Falcon Hive

So, woke up at 7:30 to catch the bus to Xi'an. Checked into my hotel at about 9:00am then headed into Xi'an Aston for a 9:30 start. There were 14 of us in total, maybe 8 Americans and 4 Britains and 2 Irish. We bonded fairly well, and I found it interesting learning the backgrounds of the type of people who just change their life to go teach English in Asia. There was a lunch list to order food in, i ordered some sweet and sour pork (of course) and it was del-ic-ious. More training in the afternoon, then we finished at around 17:45. We arranged to re-group at 18:45 and we went and grabbed some food. Ordering food was hilarious. Nobody spoke Chinese, and no staff spoke English. I probably spoke the most Chinese there... which is saying something. I phoned Tim to ask how to order something, but it turns out they didn't serve that, but one of the other teachers had a book with different dishes written down, so I borrowed this and got some spicy Chicken. We drank... a lot. Then we went to a KTV bar and drank some more. I got far, far too drunk, and don't even remember going back to my hotel!

^ My room at the "Home inn"

^ The bathroom, again, much better than the one in my apartment


^ and my HQ for the night.

(0) Comments

Post a Comment