Padd Solutions

Converted by Falcon Hive

Started the day with a PC3 class. Teaching 5-6 yr olds is awesome. They're full of energy, and they do the funniest things. Their parents are also in the classroom, and the parents seem to appreciate my slapstick teaching style. Thanks to some rescheduling I finished the day at about 15:30hrs. Me and Tim went for a small hike around town to take some snaps. Here's what I got.

^ One of the alleyways off of the main road.

^ Looking down the main road.

^ We went to the spot where our skate friends hang out. They were teaching so I took some snaps of the kids. They looked so cute concentrating on not falling over. Even when they fell over, being Chinese there was no crying, they just got back up.

^ Some of the looks of concentration were very funny.

^ Slalom cones.

^ Then we walked further down towards the square. There's always something going on. Various music / dance groups were out and about.

^ I want his clothes.

^ Bright colours seem to be the order of the day.

^ Then there was a 5 man band playing music in the square. I call this guy Gonzo...

^ This one is Bonzo...

^ Here's Donzo...

^ ...and finally Yonzo.

^ The square is always full of people doing....everything. From badmindton to kite-flying.

^ Then as we were walking back home a group of the Chinese Teachers were walking towards us... smile!

^ Inside the market.

^ A dog hoping for a free meal.

^ Some random trees on my apartment complex.


^ Chinese plumbing.

In the evening Max ( the owner of the school, who I'd never met ) invited us all out for a meal. There were some tasty dishes, including some awesome fish. Most of the dishes looked real bad, but actually tasted pretty damn good. After that we all headed to KTV where I was forced to dance. Myself and Dumi then teamed up some duets including I shot the Sheriff, Uptown Girl, and finished it off with the highly appropriate Black & White. A good evening!

(0) Comments

Post a Comment