Padd Solutions

Converted by Falcon Hive

Quite a quiet day today. Tim and Dumi had to give demo classes, so spent the day watching those. In the evening we went and grabbed some Tibetan dragon fish. I didn't think I'd like it, but it was suprisingly tasty.

Hmmm... that's really all that happened today.

So, what about you guys? I love my blog because I get to tell all of you at once what I've been upto, but I never get to hear what ya'll are doing. So, send me an email or leave a comment letting me know how you are, and what's new for you.

Oh, and if you feel cheated by the short length of this blog post, check out this article:


Its a very interesting read that summarises the state of China quite well. It's about the billions spent on buildings in Beijing, and how they're now all just sitting empty. For example the Bird's Nest stadium that was built for the olympics has just one event scheduled this year, yet the stadium costs $9,000,000 a year just to maintain.

Oh... and I totally just found my lens cap! It was in my bag all along. Well, now I have a spare :P

Oh, and because I don't like blogging without a photo... here's a picture Aya took of me that looks like I'm trying to poop!



What a nice image to leave you all with. :)

Oh, and I just noticed how much I say "oh,..." :P

1 Comment

  1. Anonymous On 1 March 2009 at 16:12

    I am about to buy some custom made pointe shoes which I'm really excited about, I'm measuring my feet and sending them pictures and everything.

    And then I will play WoW.

    Solid Plan!

     

Post a Comment