Padd Solutions

Converted by Falcon Hive

Mmm...... I love just being able to lay in on a Monday morning. With Tim getting limited sleep on my sofa, he was pretty much out of action all morning. I think I eventually coaxed him out of bed at around 12:30pm.

We went for a walk determined to find a new restaurant and found the nicest ribs evar. Mmmm... the meat just fell off the bone and was super tasty, even without sauce. Chinese people really don't seem to "do" sauces. You don't really get chicken in Satay sauce, or ribs in BBQ sauce. I guess that's maybe more of a Cantonese thing.

In the evening we met up with our skater friends, but there were only 3 of them this time. I tried borrowing one of their skates, but they were just too small, I had sores on my feet after only 10minutes.

Fun fact of the day: The Chinese invented Ice Cream in about 2000BC.

(0) Comments

Post a Comment