Padd Solutions

Converted by Falcon Hive

(I'm writing this on my lunch break, so its super rushed. I'll let you supply your own image captions for some of the photos)

Tuesday 24th

Operation Pancake.
This is my plan to get rid of my grey cloud. Operation pancake. Went to the supermarket today and got the first wave of supplies. Notice the skimmed/chemical milk. It has a best-before date of 6months, and wasn't even refridgerated. There's no fresh milk in Weinan (a city of 300,000!) so... maybe they won't be the greatest pancakes ever. I still need to get flour and eggs, and then I'll see what they're like. NB: Washing up powder and mouthwash are not part of operation pancake. :P


^ The first wave of supplies.

After some shopping, we headed up to the university so that Tim could meet with his newly formed "band" for a practice session.

^ Tim on guitar and Coco on drums. Coco is amazing. A very small, quiet, polite Chinese girl, who is into Mariah Carrey songs and wearing pink... she then gets behind the drum kit and thrashes the heck out of it. Very cool!

^ This guy was awesome at drums, and guitar. He'd been playing drums for 10 years, and it showed.

We must have hung out at the uni for about 3 hours before heading home. In the evening myself and Tim skated through Weinan to get us some KFC. It was a good day!

Wednesday 25th

Went skating around Weinan. Me on my blades, Tim on his board.

^ Action photographer =D


^ Messing around outside our apartments, Tim with his borrowed skateboard, his own should arrive soon

^ The locals, kids included, were in awe at Tim's manualing skills.


^ My previously-shiny-white DCs are taking such a beating in China :(


^ Woosh

^ Kickflip

^ This was totally a 50meter manual. Not a 1 meter manual. Honest.


^ Heaven on Earth.

^ Tim agrees

^ Inside a Chinese McDonalnds

^ Nom nom nom

^ Meeee

^ not meeee

^ Skating through the roads like it aint no thing

^ Blasting down the center of a 4-lane road :D

^ Back to our apartments

In the afternoon / evening I hung out at uni, blah blah blah blah. Gotta go! Cya!

1 Comment

  1. Anonymous On 26 March 2009 at 18:08

    So, operation pancake, huh? Is it cuz ure homesick and thats what ure missin? wish i culd have sent u one of my roast dinners from sunday!! And is that a 24 hour Macdonalds I spy??? xxx Amy xxx

     

Post a Comment