Padd Solutions

Converted by Falcon Hive

The next morning I woke with an awful stomache ache, and the morning of training was hell. An ice cream at lunch picked me up and by the end of the day I was just about back to normal. Tim came into Xi'an after dropping Aya off at Xi'an airport. I have no idea how to get around Xi'an, so he came to hold my hand and help me get home. :P

We took the opertunity of being in Xi'an to visit Pizza hut. Tim had a 12" pizza (and ate it all on his own... fat bugger!) and I had some ribs for an appetizer and some greek mint lamb steak-thing for my main. Pretty tasty! Like in Shanghai, Pizza Hut was a classy place, and a pleasure to eat at.


^ Random photo of a 4-door civic that was parked outside Pizza hut. I'd love this 4-door Civic in England.

On the bus from Xi'an to Weinan this one guy was staring (there's always one!) but this time he had a reason to. He taught English at Weinan Teacher Training College. He was a very friendly guy, his English name was Mike. We exchanged numbers and said we'd hang out some time soon. In the evening we watched "Yes man!" with Jim Carrey, which I saw at the cinema in England. It's a good film, I found it funny despite only seeing it a few months ago. Recommended!

(0) Comments

Post a Comment